Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life is Grand!

Its been a while since I've wrote anything on here...I find it truly amazing how much life can change in just a few months, heck even in just a few days! When I think back over the past 2 years sooo much has happened. I've moved, changed and grown into a stronger more defined person. Becoming a mother was seriously the best thing I could have done for myself and now I just can't believe how everything has fit together in my life. I'm blessed in so many ways I don't even know where to begin to explain it, all I know is that right now I really am the happiest I've been in a long time, possibly ever.


This year will bring some big changes, it already has. Devin started school to become a pilot and starting driving for Fed-ex ground. I don't know how he does it but he has a way to completely wash away any of my fears and worries that I have and shows to me that everything always works out for the better in the end. I still don't understand how I was so blessed to find him and have him in mine and Abbie's lives. He completes our family. I'm still working at Intermountain Health Care and loving every minute of it. I'm so blessed to work for such a great company that has such amazing people and benefits included.

Abbie started crawling and will be walking soon I'm sure. She knows me and Devin as mama and dada and says it every time one of us leaves or comes into the room. Its truly amazing how innocent and precious babies are and I'm reminded of that every time I see her. As that quote says I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy there is no words to explain the feeling and love I feel when I look at her. OH and some exciting news! Devin and me are going to be getting married this summer. I can't wait. I have never honestly wanted to get married to anyone before and I have so much excitement and joy when I think about spending the rest of my life with this great and wonderful man. I guess its true what people say "when you find the one you'll know" He is my one and only. I'll be busy being a mom and planning a wedding but I'll try to update this regularly. I put some updated pictures to put on here soon too Promise! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOORAY FOR HAPPY CAMI! and HOORAY FOR WEDDING PANNING!