I can't believe how much I've gotten done in just a week!
Thanks to many who are SO willing to help us out though!
Thanks to many who are SO willing to help us out though!
I went to the Wedding Expo this last weekend and put in for every drawing possible and we won a cake! YEA! We went and picked out the flavors and design and its similar to this one except its pink polka dots on all layers and green ribbon across the bottom.

My flowers are being done by my wonderful sister in law Sally
They will be pink roses
My centerpieces are all picked out
They are going to be sliced limes in a glass container with just a few daisy's on top
(this picture has too many but its the best I could find)

Abbie's dress is ordered.
She'll be the star of the whole day with how adorable she will look!
And I got my dress this weekend!
Davids Bridal was having a double clearance sale so it was a lot cheaper than normal and I absolutely LOVE it!
I also booked my photographer for our engagements, bridals and wedding day, got the church reserved and I have an appointment with a decorations place this week to get those ordered! Our invitations are going to be made by our wonderful friend Matt and so really all we need now is the bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, catering, and a few extra little things. Not too shabby. I'm just so excited! I think these 5 months are going to seem like forever! haha






3 comments:
YOUR SMILING IN YOUR DRESS! haha...I don't think yuo were smiling in any of the pictures I took of you in dresses. HAHA Must mean you really DO love this one! Your brave putting these on yuor blog, does Devin not know about this wonderful little world of blogging? Who is your photographer?
No Devin doesn't know about the blogging world so I'm safe for now plus I told him I put them on here so he knows not to look if he ever does decide to look on here. :) My photographer is names Risa West I found her on KSL and also she came recommended from one of my mom's friends...it should be good. :) I'm excited!
im soooo jealous! i have been engaged for 2 years and have nothing done and u have almost everything done! i guess the perks of living in a big town.
Post a Comment