4 random things about me
1. I bite my nails...bad habit I know but I can't seem to get out of it.
2. I LOVE being a mom
3. I love peas. They are by far my favorite veggie!
4. I am amazed with little things in life everyday.
4 Movies I could watch more than once
1. The Notebook
2. P.S. I love you
3. Sex in the City
4. Zoolander
4 T.V. shows I watch
1. Greys Anatomy (Although lately I've been slackin)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Ugly Betty
4. Brothers & Sisters
4 Places I've been
1. Texas
2. California
3. Montana
4. Michigan
4 People who email me regularly
1. Jodi
2. Carly
3. Mo
4. Mechelle
4 Favorite Foods
1. Potatoes
2. Cereal
3. Honey Glazed Ham
4. Sushi
4 Places I would like to visit
1. Paris
2. Hawaii
3. New York
4. London
4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Bringing in the new year with people I love
2. Abbie's 1st birthday
3. Being Debt Free.
4. Engagement... ? haha
4 People to TAG!
1. Jodi
2. Mo
3. Rikki
4. Anyone else who would like to.
No comments:
Post a Comment