Friday, December 12, 2014

One year!

 I know this is so clique but this year went sooo fast! I cannot believe my baby boy is a year! 
He did great at his check-up. Is on the charts still. YEA! Didn't love all the shots he got but got over it quickly. He says Mama, Dada, Hiiii, Yea, No, and babbles lots. Claps his hands and laughs at his sisters all day. Is the easiest, mellowest child ever. Sleeps so great still 8-10 hours a night. Switched to Whole milk without a problem & drinks 2-3 bottles a day. Loves all food and has loved that I give him plates now, he gets so excited. Wears 9 & 12 month clothing. Is obsessed with his tongue and always sticking it out. He stands up and walks around furniture but has no real desire to start walking yet, which I am okay with. 
We love this little guy so much! 






No comments: