We did a combined birthday party for Corbin & Lydia and did it circus themed since the first year with a new child is a circus! Shopping for supplies was so much fun, the kids loved my frequent stops.
I ordered these Clown faces off Etsy and printed them at Fedex Kinko's. They turned out so cute.
Saved formula cans the last few months and made a few Can Tossing games with them.
And saved the puff's cans and made them into bowling pins.
I ordered cupcakes through Sweet Tooth Fairy
We had corn dogs, potato salad, fruit salad, peanuts, pretzels, animal crackers, suckers, & popcorn.
Melissa had the house decorated so cute. We found this banner at Walmart and she cut out pictures of them over the months and put their faces on each triangle. It was fun to have a visual of how much they had grown this year.
We did a photobooth with lots of different props and a whole game room. The kids loved it.
Their birthday cakes Melissa's mom brought and they were so cute and matched the theme perfectly, Corbin dug right in and loved it. Lydia was a little more timid but still enjoyed the cake.
We opened presents and they both got so spoiled!
Shortly after the party Corbin came down with a fever and spent the next few days so miserable. I was glad he was able to enjoy his party before he got sick.
Happy Birthday Babies! I cannot believe how fast this year went!

























No comments:
Post a Comment