Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Normally on Thanksgiving we are running around to multiple families houses and we don't get to truly enjoy the holiday or time with family. I finally talked Devin into going to just one family a year and rotating each year. We went to my moms house and it was so nice to eat, relax, talk, visit, take a nap, let the kids run around without being rushed to the next house/place. 
We went through the ad's and decided to go black Thursday shopping and it was the first year I talked my mom into going with me, which is a HUGE deal people! We went to Shopko, Carters, and Walmart. I was really surprised by the lack of crowds this year and was glad to to report we got everything we wanted and than some of course. It was a fun night out. 
 Picking up the kids from Grandpa and driving home they were all exhausted from their busy day. I was cracking up at them all passed out. 


I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I really have so much to be thankful for and am trying to be more aware and appreciate those things in my life everyday. 

No comments: