The week of Halloween was one big blur! We had my parents Ward Halloween party, school parties, and than the actual holiday all in 3 days and it was exhausting but fun. I also took the girls to The Sweet Tooth Fairy to meet the princesses at the shop. Grace was so excited and said "That's exactly what I want to be when I grow up, a Princess and a cupcake worker!"
On Halloween since Dev had to work I had Ryan come out and go Trick or Treating with us, it was fun and the kids wore out long before I thought they would but still got plenty of candy and were very excited about it. It was so nice to be able to just watch from the sidewalk as they ran to house to house, as it will not be that way for the next few years now. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment