I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!
Finally once we started to feed Corbin solid foods he chunked up a little bit.
I couldn't get over his rolls in this picture.
At his 9 month appointment he was
18 pounds 13 ounces (17%)
28 inches tall (37%)
head circumference was 17.5 inches (24%)
It was the first time in his life (beside in the hospital at his 2%) that he was on the charts and I think the whole office was doing a happy dance with us.
He has started clapping, says mama and dada, babbles with baba, nono, ahah's. LOVES food and will eat so much (like 6-8 cans a day!), drinks 6 ounces every 4-5 hours (and even sometimes only drinks 4 ounces of his bottle) still sleeps wonderfully (8-10 hours straight without interruption) He loves his sisters and loves the dog and plays catch with Trixie. Started crawling and pulling himself up on everything. Got his first tooth! Tried a sucker for the first time, kind of on accident but he loved it while I let him still enjoy it. Squishes his face when you say to smile, and waves bye bye, hi, and shakes his head No. He has a polka dot blanket that he LOVES and goes with him everywhere. We get compliments on him all the time on his behavior and personality. He seriously is the best baby ever and I am ever so grateful for that!
He got a flu shot at this appointment and didn't even cry, just looked at the nurse and than smiled.












No comments:
Post a Comment