Monday, February 17, 2014

Presidents Weekend

I got a phone call from Jodi telling me about this amazing new cupcake DC Cupcakes had in their store right now and than she asks me "wanna try it?" And the doorbell rings I couldn't believe she was standing on my porch and between tears and hugs I slowly came out of shock.
They were here for two weeks and we got the privilege to go up to Evanston for the weekend and spend some time with them. We got spoiled by not only getting to spend time with these cute kiddos but also getting meals made for us, going sledding, having an awesome bubble bath and making good memories. I'm so glad I got to see her and it was perfect timing for me and just what I needed before going back to work the next week.

6 months is a big difference in size!

Grace and Lincoln love each other they were watching tv and would randomly lean into each other and give hugs.

He is the sweetest little man.

Sledding fun.









Bubbles!
I hope these girls stay good friends forever.

No comments: