Sunday, September 1, 2013
Baby update
Baby is doing good. I'm having insomnia pretty bad lately, I can fall asleep good cause I'm exhausted by the end of the day but wake up around 3 am wide awake and can't fall back asleep. Also trying to find comfortable positions in bed is getting more difficult. Devin changed his work schedule to work 3-12 hour shifts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night I'm defiantly feeling the impact it has made on my schedule as I'm trying to keep the girls busy and out of the house all weekend so he can sleep which also means no breaks for this momma. I swear that he kicks me harder already than both girls ever did and way more often. He kicks for a good 30-60 min straight once he starts and does that at least 4-5 times throughout the day. I finally went and bought some new maternity clothes which helped me feel better about this growing bump, and I also changed my hair this week. I haven't professionally dyed my hair in over 3 years, it was time for a change though. I really like it and am hoping its not too much maintenance. Glucose test is next appointment and already going every two weeks to the doctor starting than as well. This pregnancy really is flying by for me.
I bought the baby his first official clothing. Go Utes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment