Friday, December 14, 2012

Tim's Baptism

On December 1st, 2012 my oldest Nephew got baptized as the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The girls and me made a trip up the Wyoming to be a part of the special occasion and were so glad we did. Grace and I drove up with Carl and Melissa and Abbie got to drive in G-ma and Papa's car. It was a short trip but so fun to be able to see and spend time with the family.
I know the Church is true and was so proud to watch Tim make his choice to become a member and to witness a baptism as it had been a while since I had. 

Isn't he so handsome? Where did the time go that I have a nephew that's 8!  

 The Wyoming Hamer's. We sure love them! 
 I didnt' take very many pictures but was glad I caught this video of Abbie and Grace putting on a "show" for Ashlyn. I hope these 3 girls grow up to be the best of friends. 

No comments: