Christmas Eve is spend at Devin's step mom's Cathy's. The girls get spoiled like always, there is great food, and good company. We had a blast this year but I forgot the camera. We got home to see that there was one present under the tree for each girl, we decided to open them to find new Christmas jammies! I try to get a picture of the girls every year in their new jammies and have to say that this year when I took them I thought "geez my girls are BIG!" They were excited for Santa to come and I think the pictures show that excitement really well.
Grace had just eaten a chocolate but I still love this picture.
Just for reference
This was 2011 (I didn't take one Christmas eve so this was first thing Christmas morning)
2010
2009
2008
See my girls are BIG! Can't believe this is Devin and my 5th Christmas together! Time sure has flown!
No comments:
Post a Comment