I honestly love babycenter.com They send me weekly emails about how the baby is doing and funnies to keep me laughing. This week it says
"Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which she'll need to regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies."
This is great news as were thinking our little one is going to be making her grand appearance sooner than later, I've already started dialating and efacing and have been having some pretty strong contractions. Tonight is our last Childbirth Class I've been amazed at what I've been able to learn from them and it was nice to review the other stuff I had experianced with Abbie. We're getting anxious for this baby but at the same time when I think about having 2 kids it gives me a little bit of an anxiety attack. I'm sure we will adjust to life as a family of 4 it might just take us a few weeks to get in a good groove.

1 comment:
I love babycenter.com too....did you find out about it the same way I did? :) ;) And I love your little cartoons. Where do you find them?
Post a Comment