1- Did you date someone in high school?
Yes. From beginning of Jr year to a year after high school I dated Justin Donohoo. Don't regret it but if I were to go back I would do it differently.
2- What kind of car did you drive?
Sophomore year I feared my life while driving to and from school with my brother in his 1980 Suburban. Jr year I inherited the 1987 Bronco when it was broken I would drive my parents 1992 Purple Ford Focus and end of senior year I bought my first car a 1992 Ford Escort loved that car too bad the transmission went out on it like 9 months later :P
3- Did you pass your driver's license test the first time?
Yep with flying colors.
4- Were you a party animal?
Unless you call the weekly get together's at Allie's house "parties" no. Although I now hear about different stuff that went on while there that I was totally oblivious too... Junior and Senior year I was too busy working and hanging out with my BF to party.
5- Where you considered a flirt?
Not at all. I thought boys still had cooties, and the only boy I had showed interest in started dating my best friend a week later...haha I was forced by friends to ask Justin to the dance and we were going just as friends and ended up becoming more. imagine that.
6- Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir all 3 years and I loved it.
7- Were you a nerd?
Although I never considered me one, you could defiantly say that since I was in all the AP classes and the lowest grade I ever got was in Gym a lousy C+ :P
8- Were you on any varsity teams?
Heck no. Like I said previously I had problems just passing gym class.
9- Did you ever get suspended or expelled?
Nope. I was a good girl...aka I forged my mom's signature perfectly to leave school when I wanted to
10- Can you still sing your fight song?
Nope. Couldn't even when I was in high school.
11- Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr Scott and Mr McSwain
12- Where did you sit at lunch?
I went to lunch with Whitney sophomore year and Justin junior and senior year everyday somewhere else and always Fast food- why can't I eat like that now and have the same body?
13- School mascot: Spartan
14- School colors: Orange and Black
15- Did you go to homecoming and who with?
Nope. I went Sophomore year stag cause I wasn't 16 yet and my parents refused to bend the rules for me and never got asked the other years.
16- If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Nope not at all.
17- What do you remember most about graduation?
Seeing Terra for the first time in what seemed like forever, being in a fight with Justin and being nervous about our families meeting for the first time. Oh and stupid Nick Parker talking I hated him back than. haha
18- Where did you go on Senior Skip Day?
Went bowling with Justin and some friends.
19- Were you in any clubs?
Nope. Not that I remember at least.
20- Have you gained weight since then?
I've weighed less and more than I did in highschool.
21- Who was your prom date?
Justin Donohoo and we went with Marissa and Jon. It was probably my favorite dance.
22- Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
No. I talk to everyone that I want to from highschool and would be content not making contact with any of the others.
23- Did you have a job while in high school?
Yes. Payless Dry Cleaners working 30 hours a week at 5.25 an hour.
24- Worst class?
Biology 10th grade. Hated it. Mr Green was out to get me I swear and always embarrased me or made me feel redicoulous. I dreaded that class everyday!
25- Favorite class?
Calculus AB. How lame am I? It was my first 2 classes of the day and I would always be like an hour late and the teacher didn't care and I understood it all.
26- Most embarrassing moment in High School.
My whole sophomore year everytime Craig would see me in the hallways (which was a lot since he was so tall and could see me over everyones head...which wasn't fair considering I had a disadvantage and never saw it coming...) he would run over and give me a nuggy and announce to everyone that I was his little sister and wasn't I sooo cute. Oh embarrassing.
2 comments:
hey, #5....was that me and Connor??
haha yeah! I look back on it now and its just funny to me. Oh the drama of high school. haha
Post a Comment