8 things I'm look forward to...
- 4th of July in Logan- 24th of July with the family
- Swimming adventures with Abbie (and not what your thinking Jodi!)
- California with the Mitchell's in August
- Teaching Abbie new things
- Devin getting a new job
- Getting out of debt
- Getting sealed together as a family :)
- Teaching Abbie new things
- Devin getting a new job
- Getting out of debt
- Getting sealed together as a family :)
8 things I did yesterday...
- Slept in till 10- Ate the yummy breakfast my husband made
- Took a 2 hour nap with Abbie
- Went to the temple with Devin, Jodi, & Matt and did baptisms
- Ate at Wingers and chatted with the best waitress ever Raven
- Went to the Lehi Rodeo
- Saw Transformers - Rise of the Fallen
- Got home at 2 am and crashed
8 things i love...
- Devin- Abbie
- Daisie
- Friends
- Family
- Accomplishing goals
- Chilling out on the couch with my hubby
- Watching Abbie achieve and learn new things
8 books I like to read...
- Twilight- New Moon
- Eclipse
- Breaking Dawn
- Bibliography's
- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Children books
8 places I'd love to visit
- Paris- New York
- Hawaii
- Mexico
- England
- Australia
- Caribbean
- Alaska
8 people I tag
- Marissa
- Kathy
- Ashley
- Sindra
- Terra
- Anyone else who would want to :)
- Marissa
- Kathy
- Ashley
- Sindra
- Terra
- Anyone else who would want to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment