Friday, October 17, 2008

3's

Here's how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.
Joys
1. Watching Abbie grow and learn
2. Having Supportive friends and family
3. Getting back out into the dating world.
Fears
1. Not being a good mom to Abbie
2. Living on my own and not being able to support myself and daughter
3. Letting my special someone go and never realizing it.
Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Organizing all my crap!
2. Teaching Abbie sign language
3. Getting ready for Halloween! :)
Random Facts
1. I'm so excited for the holidays I can't wait!
2. I can't believe Abbie is almost 6 months old. Time flies!
3. I'm actually growing out of my fear of having my own place and opening up to others. I thought it would never happen and I'm so glad I'm finally letting myself do it :)

No comments: