Having 4 people move in with us was more challenging than I expected at times. Finding quotes and little reminders to keep going made things easier.
I went and had dinner with Dev one night at work at 2 am after not being able to sleep and leaving the sleeping kids at home being listened for by Andrew. It was nice to see his work and spend time with him in a different light.
Toys R Us had a HUGE sale. I got all that for less than $75. I was so ecstatic. Christmas shopping getting done early in July!
I went out for Amy's 26th birthday to Club 90. Its been a long time since I have gone dancing. It was a blast and I had so much fun!
I had a coding job interview so of course a bathroom selfie was needed.
Sindra treated me to a pedicure which was soo nice and relaxing and nice visit. This cute little dog jumped onto her lap, she just knew she was a dog lover!
No comments:
Post a Comment