Baby is growing big and healthy. We had our 20 week ultrasound and it was fun to see him moving around and wiggling so much. We did a gender reveal party the next day to find out it was a boy which we are excited about. My sister, sister in law, and Dev's cousin are all having girls so he will be the odd man out but we are still looking forward to it. I feel like he is going to be a monster sized baby since I'm measuring so big but according to the baby's size in the ultrasound he is right on track due to come Christmas Day. The ultrasound tech goes "that's a scary thought that Christmas is in just 20 weeks!" Yes I have lots to do before than!
This last picture is funny to explain, its the baby's face with his hand on the top right and than his FOOT going into his mouth! No joking. I said "Oh look he's eating his hand" and the tech says "Nope that's it's foot!" We have a flexible little guy on our hands!






No comments:
Post a Comment