For Christmas I gave Devin a pass for a flight lesson, he booked it and us girls went to drop him off and watch him take off, as they were getting ready to take off they circled back around to us and opened the door. The pilot asked the girls if they wanted to come along. They were sooo excited! They jumped in buckled up and off they went. I took pictures of them and was fine until they went out of sight and had time to process that I had just sent my 5 & 3 year old off in a plane! I had a panic attack and it was not a fun 45 min for mom. When they landed they were all grins and wanted to go again, so I guess that's a good thing, just don't know that mom would survive next time. Grace even said the next day she dreamed she was flying in the sky like a bird and it was a good dream. Silly girls. This was the first time either of them had been on any kind of plane.




No comments:
Post a Comment