Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 Books

I love reading, always have, with the craziness of life I have a hard time fitting it into my schedule. I made a goal that I wanted to read 12 books in 2012 I was thinking one a month and although I missed a few months I still hit my goal (barely!) I am in a book club with my mom that has helped me diverse myself and my readings which I love. If you want my opinions on any books please let me know, also do you have any suggestions for me? I hope to be able to read a little more this year (as I have 32 books on my ever growing to read list!) Lets hope it happens!





Cami's 2012-reads book montage

The Help
Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy
Mommywood
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Twenties Girl
Christmas Jars
The Road to Grace


Cami Scallions's favorite books »

No comments: