Thanksgiving this year was pretty low key for us but it was just what we needed and a perfect day in the eyes of our girls. I really have so much to be thankful for and so many blessings that I receive on a daily basis. I need to be better about showing my gratitude and being more happy about life and the possibilities we can create with it.
This year we headed up to Logan to eat with our friends the Ruud's.
They were so gracious to offer up their house to us and create such a beautiful evening full of food and good conversation. The girls were in heaven playing with Bailey and the other girls.
I didn't take very many pictures.
Their view from their backyard was breathtaking.
The girls playing dress up. Bailey and Grace were princesses while Abbie was a robber chasing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment