Something your listening to
I have this song on Repeat.
We do a Leap year time capsule at work so every leap year (every four years for those that don't know ;) ) we open it. We just write a little note to ourselves of whats going on in our lives and where we think we will be in four years.
My note from 4 years ago I was 31 weeks pregnant with Abigail, just started working at Intermountain Healthcare. In four years I wanted to be graduated from school, have a savings set up for Abbie and have a boyfriend. not married just a boyfriend.
Well I'm not quite where I thought I would be.
But in four years I've gotten married, had another baby, supported my husband through school and will watch him graduate this Spring and also watched him get accepted into the Police Academy. We have started building a house (more to come later on that). Lost some loved ones and gained some as well.
Its really crazy how much can change in just four years.
Just think in four more years we will be living in our house, Devin will have graduated from the Police Academy and possibly his bachelors program. I might even have finished school by than. We could have another baby or even two more. Life goes so fast. Can't wait to see what it brings!
1 comment:
CONGRATS ON THE POLICE ACADEMY!! Why didn't you tell me last night?!?! Have fun today. I wish I could be there more than anything. Love you so much, give that girl lots of hugs and kisses for me!!
Post a Comment