Friday, April 15, 2011

Cousins & Carl's Wedding

Curt and Sally came down for Carl &Melissa's Wedding
 and the cousins all had so much playing and hanging out together.
The weather wasn't on our side much of the time they were here so we had to come up with inside activities
which included a tour at the Sweet Candy Factory & the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point
Grandpa also made sure to build a snowman with them.
We had way too many sweets and treats and lots and lots of fun.
Wish they lived closer so we could do stuff like this more. 


Playing with the bubble machine
5 of the 6 grand kids
Ashlyn 2 years old
Grace 13 months
Abbie 2 years old
Luke Almost 4
Ashlyn
Luke again
Tim 6 years old
Snowman they built with Grandpa

Speaking of Wedding...Carl and Melissa got married on April 7th, 2011
Everything turned out beautifully and went so smoothly. 
I'm so excited for them and their journey they have started together and glad that I have another amazing sister in law. My brothers sure know how to pick them. :) 
Here's a few pictures from the day.

They got married at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple

The reception was at Le Jardin
Seriously so beautiful! Melissa did so good at putting little details into all the wedding.
I loved the cake and the initials carved into the tree trunk it was on.
I have lots more pictures but it doesn't want to upload them...I will add more later.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks Cami- I am glad it was as wonderful for everyone else as it was for me! :) It was a wonderful day and I couldn't ask for a better Sister-in-Law!!

Melissa said...

and I loved having the whole family together and hanging out and enjoying time with them all. Curt and Sally should move down here so we can spend more time together- for now we will count down until June when we can see them again!!!