Monday, March 14, 2011

Weight...


I'm the proud new member of Weight Watchers.
I figure since my baby just turned one and I still haven't come close to loosing the "baby weight" its time to change something. I have a ticker on the sidebar ------>
to show my progress, and keep me honest.
 Here's hoping I can at least get back to pre pregnancy weight before I had my 2nd child...
Really I just want to learn more about portion control, and eating healthy and having a smarter routine, the numbers are just an added bonus to that.

If anyone has any recipes or advice it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also we purchased
and I've been doing the 30 minute workouts on them 2-3 times a week for the last 2 weeks.
I can defiantly feel a difference in my energy level.
Here's to a healthier (and hopefully skinnier) me!

2 comments:

Sindra said...

I had the points plus calculator in purse for you on Saturday! I'm guessing that you don't need it now though, haha. I'm so excited that you've joined. I think you're going to LOVE IT! Now let's just try to actually get the hubby's on board...

chamer said...

I'll still take it cause they are sticklers at my meeting about only letting you have one each and i want to get one for Devin to try and do it as well. :)