Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Halloween this year Abbie went as Minnie Mouse. She wore the costume my mom made me when I was little. I think I gave her some good competition but she defiantly won on cutest Minnie.
Before we looked outside we told Abbie it was time to go trick or treating. When we opened the door and realized that it was pouring rain we thought maybe not but she was determined. 

 She wanted G-ma to take her so off they went.
 Grace & me stayed home and gave out candy to the other trick or treaters out in the rain.
Princess Ariel
 Showing off her candy she got.
 Than we went home and went to our ward trick or trunk, since it was raining it was inside instead.
Devin went as a rat.
 Abbie's favorite part of her costume was her tail.

 Hope your Halloween was happy and safe as well :) 


No comments: