We had a great Easter listened to conferance, ate way to much candy, visited with my parents, and had a great family BBQ.
The easter bunny left Abbie a basket full of great stuff. She was really excited about the "Frog" (movie) and the "glass" (glasses). She now can't go outside without wearing a pair.
Abbie lately has decided that she doesn't like her picture taken. This was my attempt to get a picture of the girls in their cute Easter dresses...didnt' go over so well.
So we opted to take some without her in them. :)
Thought I'd try again...
So much for that.
I love how Grace is looking over at her like "what the heck!" lol
At least Grace looked mighty cute.
And now for some funnies. Babycenter.com still sends me weekly emails about my newborn and these are just come funnies that were in the last few weeks that I loved and could relate to.
I defiantly feel like the girls are winning as far as taking over our lives right now, hopefully we'll be able to get on a better schedule here soon. As far as sleeping it is a great night when Grace sleeps more than 3 hours at a time, however last night she went 6! Woot woot! And there are multiple times that I find myself saying "This never happened with Abbie!" It's crazy how different things are with each kid and how they both have their different quirks about them. Grace has thrown me on a few loops already but life is grand. I'm so not looking forward to going back to work in a few weeks. :(




No comments:
Post a Comment