Monday, May 18, 2009

Updates!


Oh man I have been really good about updating Abbie's blog but not so good on this one!
so sorry! But there's lots to update so here I go:
Were going on our Honeymoon to Park City.
So excited !
Were staying in a 4 star hotel and going to the spa for full body massages
And going on a Hot Air Balloon Ride! I can't wait! It will be so much fun!
We took our engagement pictures a few weeks ago and got the invitations all made we just have to print and mail them all now. They turned out so cute and way better than I imagined! :) Thanks so much to Matt for designing them!






These are the bridesmaid dresses
although my mom is making a jacket to go over them so they will be modest.

And this is Abbie's adorable flower girl dress! :) I love it! So freaking cute.

I got both sets of bridals done this last week I am so excited to see them as they took sooo many pictures and I absolutely love my photographer. She has great ideas and captures perfect moments! Were super busy but we are getting everything done and sorted out.
The next few weeks will go as follows:
May 21st- Leave to the Sand dunes
May 22nd- Devin's 24th birthday
May 25th- Meeting with Sally to pick and plan out flowers
May 29th- Meeting with decorator to pay off balance and get into all the little details
May 30th- Meeting Kathy and Ryan in Poccetello
to try on bridesmaid dresses for there wedding in August
June 2nd- Family Bridal shower
June 6Th- Devin's Baptism
June 11Th- Kelly Clarkson Concert
June 12-13th- Wendover Bachlorette Party!
June 20th- Wedding!
June 20-22nd- Honeymooning in Park City
June 24-27th- Family Reunion in Boulder
July 4th- Parade and adventures in Logan
I can't believe how fast this last month has gone and I am so excited
to be getting married in 34 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! It will be good to keep busy! YAY FOR WEDDINGS!